After purchase information

Thank you for buying a book!

Shipping:
I strive to get your books out in 2-3 days. If you are buying for Christmas, I can not guarantee delivery in time if you buy after 12/16.

Wrapping
All books will be signed and wrapped in true Apifera style {Be surprised} with hang tags. If you are intending to give the book as a gift, please let me know and I will leave the illustrated hang tag blank for you.

I am happy to custom sign the book too - just let me know if there is a name or other info to include when I sign.

Once you pay, I will email you to let you know I am shipping.

Multiple orders
If you plan on buying more than 8 books, please feel free to email me before you buy and I might be able to reduce shipping and therefore your total cost. I only ship Priority at this writing.

International orders
You will have to pay more for shipping - a minimum of $25 and often more. Feel free to email me and find out [provide your country] before you hit the 'buy' button.